Friday, May 4, 2012

The Nomad Shugo Quests Part 2 - Finding the Audria Ore

In my last post I spoke about the nomad shugos and the quests they give.  In this post I'm focused on completing the quests by gathering the necessary Audria ore around Oriel.  Yesterday I queued in for T dredge and toured around Oriel to find the needed ore.  After awhile of looking around I found something called "sweltering audria".  I had to hit it rather than gather it,  which was a bit surprising.  It's very much the same as the janustones quest for the Alabaster Order in that way.  I kept looking around and came across another type of Audria,  this time "rain audria":
Discovery of the Rain Audria
Looting the Aether gem for the quest after bashing it
It's counted towards my quest
I've got a ways to go to finish the quest (I need 25 of these and 2 other items) but I've begun my collection
towards completing a quest that'll yield a hanging letter for decorating studios with.  More on this as I go along...

No comments:

Post a Comment