Sunday, May 13, 2012

3.0 Final Stigma Slot Quest

The launch of 3.0 brought with it one extra,  final stigma slot.  This is especially important to those of us who were lvl 55 at the time of the 3.0 update. We want to be as geared as possible and an extra stigma skill is a
good thing to have. Many players think the quest is a lvl 60 one,  but it's actually a lvl 58 quest.  The quest for the final stigma is given by an NPC in Kamar named Bariunos,  who is situated in the Kahrun Guard Headquarters.

Talking to Bariunos
 He gives a quest called the Stigma Master's Challenge,  which earns you a Mysterious Stigma when completed.  You are given a choice of 2 paths to earn the stigma:  1.  Defeat 10 opponents in the Crucible
arenas,  or,  2.  Participate in fort sieges in Tiamaranta

Picking up the Stigma Quest
 I chose the Crucible path quest,  called "Ten to One Odds",  and I just completed it today.  Here are some pics I took of my quest completion.

Turning in the Ten to One Odds Quest

Finishing the Mysterious Stigma Quest

And there it is!  Final Stigma slot enabled!
 I was ready with my stigma stone because the NPC can equip it.  I chose good ol' flurry,  which I've missed for a long time. 

Yay! I got flurry back!
 And that's it.  I hope you found this helpful.

7 comments:

  1. it also says you can obtain it by hunting at macori hill but I haven't figured out how yet :/ any tips how to complete it via macori hill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a clue...it must have something to do with the fort siege quest option. Maybe the mobs only spawn during fort siege times? The EC runs is easier imo. If you can't figure it out, abandon the quest, pick it up again and choose the EC path. I chose EC because I can't always be on during tia fort sieges.

      Delete
  2. Easy quest :P email julius.darkness@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To get stigma from macori hill talk to the stigma person you got quest off select macori hill.

    Go and kill 30 enemy and BINGO Job Completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enemy such as Asmo or regular mob?? Sorry Ihave to ask ...cannot afford to loose more AP atm. Ty

      Delete
    2. Its regular mob enemies, however Sarpan is a PVP zone
      in North America from midnite to around 8 a.m., so you can be attacked while doing this quest during those times.

      Delete