Saturday, October 8, 2016

Hangin' Around Kaldor

I was in Kaldor recently,  taking part in the weekly fort siege.  I never knew what the schedule was, but it seems that I happened to be logged in at the right time.  It was last Sunday,  Oct. 2nd,  early afternoon, around 2 pm  PST,  which means that it's around 4 pm CST,  5 pm EST, and 3 pm MST. Those are the approximate times of the Wealhthow's Keep fortress siege.   You might want to arrive earlier just to be sure that you don't miss it.

My group helped to guard the Elyos gate from the Balaur that periodically spawn there.  I wasn't in the actually fort itself fighting the Deity.  Since I'm new to that fort's siege,  I still have to learn the routine.  The lag was tremendous at times,  so I really didn't mind not being inside the fort.  We won the fort, which brings me to the part that I wanted to tell you about....

After the siege is over,  you receive mail as you always do when you win a siege.  Usually it has kinah or medals as a reward for helping out.  This time it had something different for me:  a Title Card!  I finally figured out how the title "Kaldor Champion" is earned.  It's a multi stat title,  here's it's stats:

Attack Speed +1%
Casting Speed +1%
Speed +5%
Maximum HP +200


Some more good news:
After you equip your new title,  you can return to the fort and NPC Terenoa has 3 weekly Glory Points quests that you can now take.   These quests ask you to kill 20 mobs per quest and can be done solo,  but they can get done a lot faster with a group.  Here's a pic:


You earn 125 GP per quest,  a little xp,  and a Ceramium medal.  Most folks are interested in the GP because it's so difficult to get.

That's my report for what goes on in Aion on a Sunday afternoon.  Thanks for reading :)




No comments:

Post a Comment