Saturday, September 3, 2016

Wealhtheow's Keep Weekly Quest

Here's a quest I took when I decided to take a look inside Wealhtheow's Keep,  the fortress in Kaldor. I'd never been inside that fort before - last time I was in that area,  the fort was owned by the Balaur. I happened to be in Kaldor turning in a quest that I completed ages ago and forgot about.  I looked at the map and saw that the Elyos owned the fort,  so I had to check it out for myself.  Here's what it looks like:




It turns out that there's a weekly quest called "Jobs Beget Jobs" given out by the fortress NPC Gantis  that gives an ancient crown bundle and ancient coins.  I thought "why not?" and took the quest while I was there. The quest asks you to go to an area (also in Kaldor) called the Path of Reverance.  There you have to kill 15 mobs to complete the quest.   It wasn't very far to walk, but like a lot of places in Aion,  the transport could use improvement.   Kaldor in general needs better transport options imo.

Here's me at the mob location for the quest:

At the Path of Reverance to get the quest mobs.  The Thornstick Crynacs in the distance are the ones.
  On my way back to the fort I took a wrong turn and ended up here,  at the Flamecrest Chariot Depot:

I got lost on my way back to Wealtheow's Keep and ended up here
This place is a chariot depot:  I've never seen it active and I'd really like to.  I guess it springs to life when there's a fort siege.  It has spaces for where chariots would park.  It was empty when I was here and the one time I've seen this place before.

I then found my way back to the fort,  where I turned in the weekly quest:

Turning in the weekly quest


Getting my reward

And that's it.  It's a pretty easy quest to do if you happen to be in Kaldor and your faction happens to own the one and only fort in the region, lol.  Thanks for reading :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment