Monday, August 5, 2013

Conqueror's Marks

Conqueror's Marks are another new form of currency in Aion 4.0.  They can be earned
by defeating boss mobs in the new instances.  For example,  I earned 5 of them when I ran the Steel Rose Solo instance and defeated the boss there.  They also drop from Steel Rose Group Instance,   Sauro Base,  Ophidian Bridge,  Danaur Reliquary,  and Infinity Shard. 
When I saw these I wondered 2 things:  Where do I turn these in,  and what can I buy with them? 
Eventually I found out while adventuring through Katalam ( and after I asked Raxu ,  who kindly told me where to go ),   that the vendor for Conqueror's Marks is at the Sillus Pass Watchpost camp (see pic below).  If your faction owns the camp you can be teleported there from your fort.  The tele for Elyos is off to the side of the obelisk.

location of Sillus Pass Watchpost camp
The exact title of the NPC is "Field Achievement Steward".  The name of the Elyos one is Kannaris.
The Asmodian NPC is named Isabelle.  Their window has 3 items for sale:
  1. Vanquisher's Box for 10 CMs, 
  2. Noble Vanquisher's Box for 70 CMs
  3. Brilliant Vanquisher's Box for 200 CMs 
Talking with Kannaris
It seems I can't afford one yet :(    I'll just have to run an instance and earn some more :)

You can also find another important NPC at this camp.  Its the NPC who you can trade in your old AP stigmas to for an AP reward.  For Elyos the NPC mane is Epina,  and for Asmodians its Setuk.  How I wish I hadn't thrown out my old dash and slash and lightning slash!  I can't believe I threw away AP!!
The stigma vendor's sales window

I still have QD 1 though and it commands 26K AP.  I paid 152K when I bought it. 
At least I'm getting back some of what I paid,  so I give this new feature a +1. Don't miss out on this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment