Tuesday, April 24, 2012

3.0 Housing: Special Auction Announcement

The info I'm sharing is on a news announcement on the NA site,  however I'm posting it here for those who may have missed it.  The auctioning of homes begins tomorrow,  4/25 (I'm not sure what time).   The schedule is as follows:

  • 4/25 - Oriel,  Arcada State  and Pernon , Sierra State(?),  its the area of land where the studios are
  • 5/2   - Oriel,  Beryl State,  Pernon , Halcya State -  it's the rich folks area
  • 5/9   - Oriel,  Beryl State again,  Pernon,  Halcya State - different neighborhoods of these areas
  • 5/16 - Heiron and Inggison/Beluslan and Gelkmaros
  • 5/23 - Oriel,  Apex State and Pernon,  Aurora State
Good Luck if you're planning on bidding,  I don't know if I will yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment