Monday, September 26, 2011

My Latest Findings on the Stigma Threshold

Yesterday I finished grinding the 60 mobs needed for the quest "Cracking the Stigma Threshold".  As I mentioned in an earlier post,  I had no problems with the drop rate,  its just a long quest to complete.  When I turned in the quest to Reemul in Inngison I got the answer to the question of how many times would I have to repeat this quest.  The answer is 4.  The quest requires that you grind 60 mobs 5 times.  I haven't started on round 2 yet,  but I'm curious to see whether or not the drop rate changes on the repeat quests.  I'll continue to update this subject as I move through it.  Here's a pic of one of the 4 different mobs you can kill

A Haze Spirit in Conqueror's Ravine
 to get your quota of 60.  I took this in hide,  as its a pre-emptive creature and I wanted a close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment