Sunday, August 28, 2011

Intro

Me at level 50 - the Graceful Sword was really beautiful!
I've been playing Aion since November 2010.  I bought the game for my birthday,  not knowing a thing about it.  I just liked the picture on the front :) - I didn't know it was an MMO and that there was a monthly fee,  I just wanted a new game to play.  When I got home and set it up and saw that I had to commit to a payment plan,  I was annoyed.  I hadn't wanted all that.  I was mad at myself for not reading the package more carefully and I knew that taking it back was gonna be a hassle  - software returns always are.  So,  with that in mind, I signed up.  And I've been playing ever since.  It's a great game,  which is why I've started this blog.  I'm a lvl 55 Elyos Assassin on the Siel server.  My legion is Guardian Deavas.

No comments:

Post a Comment