Saturday, April 7, 2012

3.0 Is On It's Way Part 2

It's been 2 days since my last post,  and alot has happened.   Players have gotten a peek at the new NC store,   and are deciding what,  if anything,  they want to buy.  Those of us who kept up a monthly
subscription to the very end now have a decision to make.  The official end of subscriptions was on April 4th,  and NC is converting the remainder of our paid month into its new form of store currency,  NCoin.
The "coin" can be used to buy the new items and goodies offered at the store.  I had my eye on the cube all along.  I liked the idea of paying a flat rate for a certain amount of space and being able to fill up the space with items without having to worry about their price.  Its more fun that way!  I opted for the medium cube.  I had 1120 ncoin remaining on my account,  and the medium cube is 1200,  so I bought some more coins and got that.  I filled it with:  lots of fun stuff!  All the cool goodies a person like me  could want,  like a tahabata dagger skin,  some AP boost packs (!),  an EC boost pack,  an emote,  some 1 hour running scrolls (how cool is THAT?),  etc,  etc,  etc.   Now I'm prepared for the arrival of 3.0 on the 11th and I can't wait to ride around in the new mounts! That'll probably be the first thing I'm gonna get.  It's what I'm most looking forward to the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment