Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cracking The Stigma Threshold Part 3

I recently completed the level 55 quest "Cracking The Stigma Threshold",  a quest that I began writing about some time back.  See my first post on this quest  for a full recap.  After grinding 60 mobs for a total repeat
of 5 times,  I'm happy to report that the drop rate stayed the same for every rep quest and hardly changed.  There might have been a slight reduction in the drop rate on the last rep,  but not by much,  maybe 7 out of 10 mobs dropped the item while 8 of 10 dropped them on the earlier reps.  Its a reliable quest that isn't quirky or hard to complete outside of the fact that its a long quest to begin with.  Oh and while you're out there in Conqueror's Ravine, you might just spy the shugo who sometimes spawns there.  He sells high level
designs for crafting!  What a nice surpise!  I saw him for the first time on my last rep quest,  and picked up a couple of designs.  You can also sell junk loot and other items to him,  which is really convenient while grinding out there and running out of room in my inventory. 
It was nice to return to Reemul and get my final stigma enabled.  Finally - Quickening Doom - Wow!  It really rocks and only has a 1 minute CD. 
I hope this was a helpful article to those of you who needed answers about this quest or are soon having to complete it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment